Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Reform movement in KPSC


I just signed the petition "Honorable Governor Govt. of Karnataka.: FEW REFORMS IN KPSC" on Change.org.

It's important. Will you sign it too? Here's the link:

http://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/honorable-governor-govt-of-karnataka-few-reforms-in-kpsc


Try to search Reform KPSC movement in Facebook and join the group. Your support is valuable and will help in cleansing the system . Thanks in Advance.

Please check it now...Link is correct now.( Earlier was pointing to Rediff.com. )

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldnt stop myself noticing some grave spelling and grammar mistakes in this letter to the mentioned honourable people. I suggest such correctable mistakes be taken care of before submitting the petition. Anyway I will sign it :-)

Ashwini said...

Ya even i noticed, the real owner can alone modify i guess... I signed after reading...

Anonymous said...

Another reform can also be suggested.... The Govt. servants having more than 10-15 years experience should be given a chance to write separate competitive exam. Their experience counts a lot.

Anonymous said...

i am a graduate & i have got 55% marks in my graduation, can i passed my kpsc exam 2013.

Unknown said...

There is no grammatical mistakes in honourable ( honorable) Because the word honourable derived from latin word honorary early 17 th century so gradually it used as an honourable so if you gone through the USA constitutional pages you may find as honorabe in stead of honourable so here there is no need of any error debugging