Friday, March 1, 2013

No of Page Views is increasing....

I am Very Happy to see the Number of Page views on this Blog to cross more than One Lac 15 thousands as of today and am sure will grow further... 

Though It is not so important to share my personal views in this platform...I will take some privileges being an author to use small space to share my thoughts... 

When i initially started the blog Hardly 10 Page views a day... but now its grown to several hundreds... 

Its a good thing that we all are Exchanging ideas on easy to access and common platform for Karnataka state civil service Aspirants. I am sad a Little also that , so much is unknown to me to answer to most of the user queries... But many Readers nowadays are coming out with Solutions to others Queries... 

I am truly thankful to them all... Any Organisation whether small or big can be created, but not be maintained by a Single Person... 

Its Existence the path which takes everything depends on the Creator and Most importantly Viewers Contributors... 

Whenever i look at the pages of this blog i feel  that, Only little is to read here ... I could have done much better ... I will try to concentrate on improving in coming days... Its Genuineness is a responsibility on all our shoulders... Thanks Once again...

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Maine suna tha ki Ek Idea zindagi Badaldegi jaise aap ka hey KPSC KAS ka Website ideas sey barahua hai, i have seriously learned a lot from this website its really very informative , i am not telling all these to impress you or any one its my thoughts, because being a software team lead i always get motivated from Bill gates, Steve Jobs, Jeff Besos , Larry page , nyle, mark zukerberg and may ,more with there ideologists thoughts which really changed there lives forever..so your small website may be limelight for many Aspirants who cant see you but may adapt your iseas in their thoughts and implement for changing the nation from Obstacles...every first step will be a define goal for the future aspects, lastly i am ending with mahatma gandhi who is regarded as the greatest fore front leader in this world whose one initial step in the Indian freedom struggle has bought the freedom for our Decoratic nation-INDIA..Sarfaroshi ki tammanna abb humare dil mein hai dekna hai zorr kitna bazuhe kathil mein hai...wish you good luck for comming KAS Exam..

Ashwini said...

@Anil Kumar,

Thank you Sir ji.... :)

Anonymous said...

hello author,

You have impressed me to start my own blog. Actually i couldn't clear UPSC mains this time around despite this being my second mains.. I was feeling sad and your blog was a sort of motivation to me to do some constructive work instead of brooding over my failure,

btw, check my blog and leave any suggestion from your experience of maintaining this blog.Its still in the process and don't know whether i have that perseverance to maintain a successful blog as yours.

Wishing you good luck to all your future endeavours.

Ashwini said...

@urgod,

Good to know that you are sharing your knowledge with others... Wish you all the best for next exams... learn from your mistakes and start your studies freshly... You will succeed.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the encouraging words. I have started to follow your blog and looking forward to see many more informative posts from your end.

shri...

http://competitivejournal.blogspot.in/
( have a look at my blog which was inspired by this blog:)

Unknown said...

hi...i am completed my BCA am i eligible to apply kas.
one reason is that i don't completed any optional subject given in list
plz reply me....

Ashwini said...

You are Eligible. Condition is only for Literature subjects. I.e If a candidate wants to take optional of Literature subject then He or she should have Graduated in that, for Taking subjects apart from Literature subjects, u need not have to be graduated from those subjects.

Unknown said...

hello
see the only changes in kas prilims but not in kas mains
because in cabinet its said that kpsc will follow the upsc pattern for its prilims not for mains
for more detail pls check spardha spurthi march edition 2013

arsh prakash said...

@ashwini.. Thanks for all the current affair snippets during kpsc mains.. Especially nanjanduppa committee and sakala.. Hoping to make it through this time.. Keep up the good work.. Now that am jobless others can feel free to contact me at 9620516226 for suggestions on preparations.. Good luck all.. :)