Thursday, December 13, 2012

Help Needed


I am really feeling very sad that even after my repeated requests People hardly respond to the Queries logged by others. 
I understand time is precious, we will be wasting lot of time many times, so replying for small Question will not take much time i guess. 

I have been requesting the readers of this blog to provide information regarding various optional subjects books etc. Please do take little time out for helping the needy candidates.

This Blog is not By any Big Organisation, its written by a Normal Individual like you all. I can provide information on things which am aware. We all know that its very rare that we get some info regarding KAS exam related things... that is the reason why i had to start this blog. I hope you all understand and at least if you know then answer to any comments logged by anyone on this blog.
Your contribution will be really appreciated. 

Anyways I thank all those who have bothered to answer some Queries till today.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Do we get any notification when someone asks a question? Because i never received any notifications apart from you regular one.

Ashwini said...

@Raghavendra H,
There is no option that comment notification is sent to others, I meant that incase if you check the blog anytime and see any questions and if you know the answers for the same, pls do try to answer. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Ashwini,

Yes, I did and it went for an approval and I believe you take care of it.

You are doing an awesome job. Keep up the good work and I promptly do mine.

Thanks,
Raghav

Ashwini said...

Thanks a lot for all your support

Antaraala said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashwini said...

@Antaraala,

Ya I know the difficultes faced by officers... But we should not stop our efforts... I will do my part at any cost... Rest is left to others... :) A hope that few would respond and change :)

PRAVEEN KUMAR said...

HI ASHWINI, PRAVEEN HERE.....

I REALLY THANK U FOR CREATING ONE PARTICULAR BLOG FOR KAS ASPIRANTS, THIS LL HELP VERY MUCH AND THANK U FOR ALL LATEST UPDATES......

REGARGS
PRAVEEN

Mr.x said...

Hi friends, for those with Philosophy as optionals please go through
Indian philosophy: Datta and Chatterjee, chandradhar sharma
Western philosophy : y masih
Philosophy of Religion: y masih